Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Willi is here :)

My triplet brother Willi flew in from Germany today for a three week visit :) He is staying at Club Seabourne Hotel, a truly beautiful place with park-like surroundings a little ways outside of town...the ambiance is peaceful and tranquil and the rooms are not simply rooms but all in one suites with a nice balcony and a magnificent view! From Willi's room we can even see ORION moored in the bay across Fulladoza :)
Since Willi is not very "seaworthy" we are happy that Club Seabourne was able to accommodate him for three weeks at a discounted price :) He had open heart surgery a few years ago and only 40% capacity left, so Club Seabourne with its quiet atmosphere is just perfect for him as a base! In addition, Club Seabourne has the nicest most caring staff I have ever experienced in a hotel :)
We met Willi at the small airport here in Culebra...Club Seabourne sent a car to pick us up and dropped us off right in front of Willi's room :) After checking him in we had dinner at their restaurant and even got one complementary rum drink each! We had a toast for Helmut, my other triplet brother, who passed away 4 years ago :/ Looking forward to meeting Willi again tomorrow morning for breakfast at the hotel :) Life is good!
Triplets: from left to right...Willi, Sue (me), Helmut...first day of school in Germany...
P.S...Thank you to my daughter Julia for scanning the old photos for me, so I can have them on my computer :)