Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

An update on updating our blog!

Wow...this year is almost over! I have to catch up on a few stories yet and will do so soon...I promise! Luckily I discovered that there is an app for the iPhone to update our blog...woohoo :) I did it on the iPad with Blogsy, but it does not work with the iPhone:/  Since obtaining an iPhone all my photos are on that of course and it proved extremely cumbersome to try and transfer them all to the iPad just for the blog :/ But no more worries :) The free app is here for blogger and it already makes my life easier in terms of updating from the iPhone :) 
It will be much easier from now on for me to do short blog updates on the go using my iPhone...I know that especially Grandpa Harvey Klumb will appreciate this! So here is a photo of our little Christmas tree on ORION and the spirit of peace and joy will continue with more frequent blog posts from the crew of ORION :) God Bless!